Thursday, June 17, 2004

My first blog review!

Well, maybe this is more a personal review, but there you go... My friend Matt Sweeney, in Maryland, started his new blog with this entry:


The one and only

Land of Mu started with word that the legendary Shava Nerad had entered the blogging sphere.

This site, will now begin with word that she's really gotten ahold of something with her new blog Unitarian Universalists for Kerry. Witty, insightful, a perspective you hadn't considered before, all the classic things that make this woman someone that EVERYONE should listen to.

She has been called The Emma Goldman of the Information Age for a reason.


*blush* Thanks, Matt!

Emma kicks ass. Although, if I'm the EG of the IA, I want to impress upon folks that I'm tempered with a lot of Gandhi/MLK-style nonviolence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home