Tuesday, June 22, 2004

More lies from Nader...

I am so disgusted. Here's the note I just dropped at Nader's web site:


At the Howard Zinn biopic yesterday, in front of the Cinema 21 Theater on NW 21st in Portland, a young woman handed me a flyer (and a poster with the same info was posted inside) that claimed that "Kerry and Bush both support...pre-emptive war." As a Kerry supporter I was outraged. Kerry has been SLAMMED by the right:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20040217-084607-5853r.htm

...for categorically denying the doctrine of pre-emption. How can you spread this stuff with a straight face?

The young woman told me to come to your website for corroboration. Please PUT UP OR SHUT UP. I am about to write to the Oregonian's letters page to propose that people protest your lies at your convention. In the public interest, so to speak.

Nader 2004 -- unsafe at any speed.

I am so disappointed.

Shava Nerad
vote traded for Nader in 2000
sorry I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home